Canadian readers might know about The Shopping Channel and their Beauty grab bags (or boxes in this case.) They have a Summer edition every year, and this year they also have a Holiday Surprise Beauty Box.
Being a beauty junkie and knowing a good deal when I see one, I had to order myself one. The box was $25 but is valued at $130 and includes a one year subscription to Flare as a free gift. Not too shabby. So enough chatter on to the goods, shall we?
click any image for full size
- Elizabeth Grant BioCollasis Complex Wrinkle Reapair Concentrate- full size ($74.99 reg.)
- Cargo Multi-mix Bronzer - full size ($30 reg.)
- Proactive Daily Oil Control - full size ($27 reg.)
- Proactive Green Tea Moisturizer - full size ($34 reg.)
- Pur Minerals Mineral Light - full size ($29.50 reg.)
- Skinn Olive & Enzyme Cleanser - full size ($24 reg.)
- Luxuriant Cracked Heel Soap - trial size
- Nick Chavez Nourishing Shampoo - trial size
- Calvin Klein Euphoria for him - sample vial
- Calvin Klein Euphoria for her - sample vial
- Elarila Verbena Body Cream - deluxe sample pot
- Leaf & Rusher Night Formula Concentrate Cream- deluxe sample
- Ojon Animated Styling Cream - full size ($12 reg.)
- Aloette Dual Action Bio C Antioxidant Treatment - full size ($44.95 reg.)
- Elysse Liposomal Cream - sample pot
- Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer - deluxe trial pot
- StriVectin Instant Moisture Repair - sample
- 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream - deluxe sample tube
- Elizabeth Grant BioCollasis Advanced Cellular Age Defense Night Creme - sample
- Prai Ageless Hands Hand Cream - sample
- Mail in card for Flare subscription
Have you tried any of the products here? What did you think? Anything you want me to review first?
P.S The Shopping Channel has La Vanille now! I am so pumped I don't know what to order first. I leaning towards this, in coconut or this. Exciting!