::: press sample / affiliate links :::
Don't get emotional, but we've come to then of Mask Week. I know, it's sad, but there are other beauty bits that need their time on the blog too. I can guarantee a heap of makeup coming you way next week, but if you're really feeling mask withdrawal, there is a candy scented berry mask in the mix too. See, I've got you covered. But, back to today's masks. We're talking sheet masks with Farmacy Clear Day & New Dawn Mask Medleys. Farmacy has a whole range of sheet masks, but they know choosing just one can be difficult. They've solved the issue by offering mixed sets so you can sample your way through them all.
All of the Farmacy sheet masks are made from a bio-cellulose coconut gel that provides intense hydration and feature Farmacy's Echinacea GreenEnvy that works to protect skin and supports collagen production. It's all good stuff. The Medleys offer variants that have specific skin benefits and key ingredients.
The Clear Day Mask Medley offers three mask solutions for stressed, tired skin, dark spots and freckles, and dry, tight, uncomfortable skin. The masks included are:
- SOOTHING with kale extract that offers a blend of minerals, anti-oxidants, vitamins and amino acids to help rebalance stressed skin.
- BRIGHTENING with purple broccoli extract to deliver skin-clarifying thanks to the varietal's high levels of anti-enzymes which have anti-oxidant properties and the benefits of chlorophyll, vitamins, and minerals.
- DEEP MOISTURE with cucumber extract that delivers high levels of vitamin C, which assists in reinforcing and maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier.
The New Dan Mask Medley offers three masks with solutions for dark spots and freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, and tired-looking skin. The masks included are:
- FIRMING with celery extract that protects the essential skin support of collagen and elastin by helping to combat free radical activity.
- BRIGHTENING the same formula found in the Clear Day set, and a personal favourite.
- ANTI-WRINKLE with rhubarb extract that supports skin's natural repair and defense process leaving it better nourished, stronger, smoother, and younger-looking.
As much as I love sheet masks, some don't seem to really do anything, and while I've only sampled some of these- it's been a mask heavy month for me- I do feel like I can see results. The Brightening mask is my favourite as it does leave me with more radiant, brightened skin. I like to use the masks at night before bed (as seen above) then wake up with happier skin. What do you think, tired these or want to? Are you a sheet mask lover?