Another December day, another gift set... Today it's all about the very festive (and gilded) Fresh sets. I have loved the Fresh lip treatments (aka balms) for a few years, so I am always excited to see their gift sets. It's the best time of year to sample a bunch of shades, in my opinion. Fresh offers quite a few sets, which include those amazing little balms and skincare.
Lips first with the Sugar Lip Entourage Set. As I mentioned, Fresh does offer quite a few sets, with lots of options including the balms. This one was especially interesting to me as it includes two products fairly new to the Fresh family with the Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy and Sugar Nourishing Lip Balm Advanced Therapy.
Inside the pink bow clad box, you find two travel size Sugar Tinted Lip Treatments in Rose (sheer red) and Nude (sheer tan with soft shimmer), Sugar Lip Polish a gentle and conditioning scrub, Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy that supports anti-aging, and a pot of Sugar Nourishing Lip Balm Advanced Therapy. The new balm is has an anti-aging formula, sugar-mint scent, and a soft sheen as opposed to the satin finish of the Advanced Formula Treatment in the stick.
As for the Fresh skincare offerings, it doesn't get much better than the Mini Mask Spa Set. It's a mask lovers dream! Inside the blue and gold box (no bow on this one, unfortunately) you find five Fresh masks including:
- Sugar Face Polish: an exfoliating mask that uses pure brown sugar (a natural humectant that seals in moisture) and strawberry seeds to refine. I used this last night for the first time, and loved how smooth and brightened my skin looked. Fresh also recommends using this as your first step in a mask session.
- Rose Face Mask: infused with 50% pure rosewater and an average of two-and-a-half roses per jar to restore radiance and suppleness to all skin types.
- Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask: works to give the appearance of a more defined, contoured complexion with a complex of black tea ferment, black tea extract, blackberry leaf extract, and lychee seed extract.
- Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask: an antioxidant rich treatment that immediately reveals softer, firmer, healthier looking skin. This is a favourite of mine and is perfect for using after a more intense mask as the whipped texture is cooling and soothing.
- Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask: a multi-tasking, three-in-one mask that can be used as a daily deep cleanser to minimize imperfections. It also works to reduce the appearance of pores, and purify skin without stripping natural moisture.
Overall, I love the gift sets Fresh has on offer this year! Both make excellent gifts for any beauty fans on your list and come so nicely packaged. You almost don't even need to wrap them. Almost. What do you think? Are you feeling any of these sets?